Friday, September 21, 2012

Four Cheese Stuffed Bell Peppers

The four cheese, in the name is because I'm using Rice-A-Roni - Creamy Four Cheese :D
SO YUMMY!



Ingredients:

10 to 12 Bell Peppers ( I used fresh Bell Peppers form my garden :D )
1 box Rice-A-Roni - Creamy Four Cheese ( Make as directed on box )
1 cup of my Homemade Pico de Gallo ( but you can use 1 can of Rotel)
1 can of Black Beans ( Drained )
1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 Tsp salt ( Or salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 375°

Cut the tops off of the peppers and clean all seeds and stem out.
Place peppers on baking sheet.



When Rice is fully cooked and cooled, mix in large bowl with, beans, cheese, my Homemade Pice de Gallo ( or can of rotel )



Stuff peppers, with mix, then top with more Cheddar Cheese.





Bake uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes.



ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment